Treadmill Belt Lubricant
with Both a Precision Twist Cap and an Application Tube for Easy, Full Belt Width Lubrication – made in the usa
- Remove the flat cap or induction liner and attach the cap with the extended reach applicator tube. Ensure that the tube is securely attached to the black cap by twisting the connection normally.
- Remove the small black tip from the end of the tube. Lift the treadmill belt on one side and insert the tube underneath the belt as far as possible (generally about halfway).
- Apply controlled pressure on the squeeze bottle and extract the tube back out from under the belt, leaving a consistent bead of lubricant from the center of the belt to the outer edge.
- Repeat this process from the opposite side to lubricate the full belt width.
- Reapply after every 25 – 50 hours of treadmill use, following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Twist dispenser can also be used to apply lubricant.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. May be harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes. Never apply lubricant to running surface of the belt.
- 4 oz of 100% Silicone
- Original Applicator Tube and Precision Twist Top
- For Use on Treadmills, Most Ellipticals and Other Exercise Equipment
- Odorless and Colorless
So very happy i bought this… i have a manual treadmill for & the belt would hardly move on the track & regular silicone bottles wouldn’t transmit the oil to the correct places needed, with this bottle and the long tube it allows me to apply the oil to the very top where i couldn’t before & the middle of the track.
Reason for Inquiry
Please select the purpose for your request.
How to use
Not sure to use our products? The button below will lead you to a short how to video and some frequently asked questions.
Still unsure? For further inquiries, feel free to reach out to us by filling out our contact us forms. We welcome and feedback or questions.
Questions or comments? Please contact us by clicking the button below and filling out the form completely.
Please provide an image of your product now for product questions or concerns. This will help us best support you and expedite a resolution