Treadmill Belt Lubricant
comes with a precision twist cap – 100% silicone and made in the usa
- Remove the flat cap or induction liner and attach the twist dispensing cap.
- Lift the treadmill belt up on one side and insert the bottle underneath the belt as far as possible.
- Apply controlled pressure on the squeeze bottle and dispense about 1/2 oz. of lubricant or about 1/8 of the bottle to the underside of the belt.
- Repeat this process from the opposite side of the belt.
- Reapply after every 25 – 50 hours of treadmill use, following manufacturer’s instructions.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. May be harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes. Never apply lubricant to running surface of the belt.
- 4 oz of 100% Silicone
- Original Precision Twist Top
- For Use on Treadmills, Most Ellipticals and Other Exercise Equipment
- Odorless and Colorless
i used it to lube my treadmill with a liberal application and now it’s like running across ice.
Reason for Inquiry
Please select the purpose for your request.
How to use
Not sure to use our products? The button below will lead you to a short how to video and some frequently asked questions.
Still unsure? For further inquiries, feel free to reach out to us by filling out our contact us forms. We welcome and feedback or questions.
Interested in selling our products at your business? Please fill out our Wholesale Application form by clicking the button below and filling out the form completely.
We are currently in the process of putting together a wholesale package and will reach out to you shortly.
Questions or comments? Please contact us by clicking the button below and filling out the form completely.
Please provide an image of your product now for product questions or concerns. This will help us best support you and expedite a resolution